Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Kevin & Meredith



Kevin was a bit insulted that I haven't written anything about us on our blog, it has been all about Mallory. But these days, that usually how it is.


I just thought I would give you the run down on what's going on in our life besides being parents to our sweet Mallory. Kevin continues to love his job as a pharmeceutical rep and is now even a trainer. His company, Adams was recently bought out so he now works for Reckett Benkiser. As of now, there hasn't been any changes so we're okay with the fact that he works for a new company. He also is the praise band leader at our church for our contemporary service. He absolutely loves it and of course is great at it. Though he enjoys both of those jobs, he loves being home with us & is a wonderful Dad to Mallory. Mallory adores him & can't wait for Daddy to walk in the door after work.


As most of you know, I resigned from teaching before we moved to El Paso and I'm now a stay at home Mom & housewife. I love it so much and I feel so blessed that I can call that my job. And it is a job.....the pay isn't that great but I get plenty of hugs & kisses which make it all worth it. I have a few girlfriends that are stay at home moms also so that makes it nice that we can all hang out with our babies & have adult conversations.


We really enjoy living here. We have made wonderful friends and enjoy our church. We enjoy playing with Mallory, our Friday night bible study, hanging out with our awesome friends, and hanging out with each other.


So that's our life in a nutshell! I'm sure the rest of the entries will be about Mallory:)

No comments: