Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Oma's Visit!









My mom came in on August 4th and just left on Thursday, August 14th. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed ourselves immensley. My mom & I are very close so we enjoy the time we get to spend together. And of course, she LOVES playing with, watching, hanging out, coloring, etc. with Mallory. And Mallory loves her Oma...or Moma has she calls her. She had a blast playing with her Oma. It is always so great to have Oma here and of course we get spoiled while she is here. We wish my Dad could have been here but he is hard at work so we can be spoiled:):)
Here a few pics, I still have more to upload onto my computer. The last picture is Mallory cracking up at Oma. My mom can make Mal laugh until she can't breath!

No comments: