Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day!





























On Valentine's Day, the 3 of us enjoyed a family day together. It started with Mallory & I making muffins. As you know, she is my little helper and they were yummy. We later opened cards & presents. Mallory loved all of her Valentines. She got some fun goodies from us, both set of grandparents, & Aunt Sis.
We got out of the house for a little while to enjoy some shopping & Mallory enjoyed some play time at the mall which also included riding the train. After nap time, the 3 of us decorated & baked some yummy sugar cookies. It was such a fun day together.
After Mallory had her dinner & we put her to bed, Kevin grilled out some wonderful steaks & treated to me to a delicious candlelit dinner! Oh how I love my 2 Valentines! The day was perfect!

2 comments:

The Azams said...

Sounds beautiful! Glad you guys had such a great day together as a family!
Mallory is getting so big! They just grow up too fast...

The Azams said...

Oh by the way...you and Kevin are so good about taking pictures of just the two of you.
I was looking through our pictures the other day and realized David and I don't have one picture of just the two of us since June 30th, 2008 :)! We really need to work on that!