Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, May 15, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!!





It has been really HOT here in El Paso which of course we expect. And we'll be seeing even hotter days very soon. Mallory has been enjoying lots of outside time in her little pool with lots of sunscreen! It amazes me how she can play forever with a few toys, a small pool, and a water hose. I love sitting out there playing & watching while also getting some sun.
The other day I picked up some water guns or water blasters as they call them now at Toys R Us. Kevin, Mallory, & I enjoyed some fun outside with our, I mean Mallory's new toys! Mallory got the hang of it right away & also enjoy taking some drinks! I love when a simple purchase makes for lots of fun in the sun!
You'll have to excuse her "after nap" hair! My goodnes, it was crazy that day!

1 comment:

The Azams said...

Brady didn't mind Mallory's after nap hair. He was obsessed with looking at the pictures...I finally had to close the computer...apparently Brady is a big fan of Mallory, but he does always likes to look at the pretty girls! :)