Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 5, 2009

Jacy's 4th Birthday!

On May 27th, my sweet niece, Jacy turned 4 years old. It was extra special because Mom, Mallory, & I flew to Wichita Falls on her birthday to visit. Originally, my mom was going to fly to visit my sister like she usually does after visiting me but a few weeks prior we found out that my Dad was going to be able to come in for Jacy's birthday party & to spend time with us. So plans changed & Mal and I flew with Mom to visit Sis and the family for a week! We had such a great time together. We hung out, the cousins played, and we enjoyed celebrating Jacy's birthday. Kevin wasn't able to go due to work so we missed having him with us!
It was treasured time for all of us and we made so many more special memories!

First, here are some pictures from Jacy's birthday on May 27th & from Jacy's birthday party on May 30th at Chuck E Cheese's! I can't believe my Sugar Biscuit is 4 years old! She is so sweet & smart. We love you, Jacy Christine!

I have many more pics of the trip that I will post soon!























No comments: