Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, August 17, 2009

M&Ms






On our way home from Target one day, Mallory said she had to go "tee tee" so I stopped in at the nearest Walgreens. We ran in and she did her business but then on the way out she saw the giant M&M! She asked me to take her picture of her & the M&M! So she started posing & I got some cute ones. She hugged, kissed, did her "guns up", and even asked for a wipe to clean him (yes she is truly my daughter). She just couldn't get enough and I'm sure everyone in Walgreens was wondering what the heck we were doing! It was so cute and precious! Ironically, she gets M&Ms for going potty so these pictures seemed appropriate since we were there to go potty!

1 comment:

Michael & Meaghan said...

I think the fact that she asked you to take pictures of her with the large M&M proves that she's your daughter (not to mention the fact that you had your camera handy). You are, and have always been, the picture taking queen! Good to see you're raising a little picture taker! There will always be memories.