Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 22, 2008

18 Months Old!

Our sweet Mallory turned 18 months yesterday. I just can't believe she is a year & a half. She is getting so big. She says new words all the time and is so smart. Kevin & I just are amazed by everything she does.
We did have her check-up yesterday. Mallory used to just cry when she got her shots but the past couple of visits have been terrifying for her. She screams from the moment the nurse & doctor walk in the room. But she made it through and the doctor said she is doing great. She weighed 23 lbs. 5 oz. and measured 31 3/4 inches long....how accurate these are, I'm not sure b/c she was fighting us the whole time.
Today I took her to get her 18 month pictures taken at Sears. She hammed it up for the camera and we got some great shots. I'll try to post some later when I get them.
I can't believe 6 months from now I'll have a 2 year old!!

No comments: