Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sugar Biscuit



On May 27th, my little niece, Jacy or Sugar Biscuit as I call her turned 3!!I can't even believe that she is 3 years old. She was born the day Kevin moved all of our stuff to El Paso from Lubbock but I stayed in Lubbock for the birth of my sweet baby niece. I named her Sugar Biscuit the first night she was home from the hospital and she will forever be called that name which I'm sure she'll love when she's 16. When we moved to El Paso, I wasn't working and Kevin was traveling to Lubbock every 3 weeks for work. So I would travel with him and visit my Sis and Jacy. So for a year we got to watch her grow and we owe most of our baby knowledge to her, my sister and brother-in-law. We felt like were totally prepared for Mallory since we learned so much with Jacy. A year after we moved, my sister and her family moved to Wichita Falls so though we don't see each other every 3 weeks anymore, we do get to see each other alot more than other families. We are very thankful for that. I do wish we could see eachother even more and lived closer.

I love my Sugar Biscuit so much. She has grown so much and is so unbelievably smart. She is also a wonderful big sister to Britton. And boy does she love her Aunt Mere, Uncle Kevy, & Cousin Mallory! We were sad to miss her birthday but we hope to see eachother soon!


Here are a couple of her 3 year old pictures. Wow, has she grown!

No comments: