Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Pictures!





Here are some pics I took while we were with my roomies!


#1 Lisa, Brad, & Claire~ I've known Lisa since our first month at Texas Tech in 1997. A mutual friend introduced us! We didn't separate after that. We (Lisa, Lauren, & I) were roomies in an apartment for 2 years. I've known Brad almost as long as I've know Lisa. He put up with us girls until we found men of our own! Thanks, Brad! And sweet baby Claire! Just met her and want to see her again soon!

#2 Lauren & Stephen~ I met Lauren because she lived on the the floor below me in Chitwood Hall. We were instant friends! I've only known Stephen for a few years but he is super sweet and funny!

#3 Lauren & Len~ Ok, so that's not Len in the picture, it is her sweet brother, Neil. Len was hunting so Lauren brought Neil & her sweet mother Sandra to our reunion. I met Lauren in Psychology class our first semester of our freshman year. She was from Coleman & I was from Brownwood...30 miles apart. We had an instant connection and instant friendship. We (Lisa, Lauren, & I) were roomies for 2 years. Len is a sweety and we missed seeing him. I got to meet Len a couple of years down the road when they started dating. It was so fun to see Sandra & Neil. I've known them as long as I've know Lauren! Sweet family!

#4 Kevin, Meredith, & Mallory~ Of course, my sweet family! Kevin & I met in 2000 at Texas Tech. Kevin & I met through friends & church. He is so amazing! We were friends for a year and began dating in March of 2001. We were married in 2002 and had our precious angel, Mallory in 2006! Mallory is a joy and makes us smile everyday!

That sums it up!

1 comment:

Lisa Parsons said...

Your pics are so good! Kevin is right...you and I have the same look "Sassy" as we do normal! We really need to get the girls together to play again. Ever going to be in dallas in the future?!