Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Kindermusik!






As I have mentioned before, Mallory loves music. My friend Lee & her daughter, Charlotte signed up for Kindermusik a couple of weeks ago & I decided it would be great for Mallory! Last Thursday was our first time (I go with her) and Mallory absolutely loved it. We go every Thursday for about 35 minutes for 15 weeks. Mallory, so far has enjoyed everything. She participates and follows the teacher's directions very well. We sing, dance, ring bells, read, and enjoy the music. The teacher works on many different things for their age level and does a great job with them!

Each time, they also get a stamp. So in the pictures you will see Mallory at home, Mallory in the music room, Mallory with her friend Charlotte, & Mallory showing off her stamp!

Today she received a backpack full of goodies....books, cds, & an instrument. Mallory loves it! I don't have pics of that yet, but I will!

No comments: