Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, July 24, 2009

Making Banana Bread!

There are very few things that I make from scratch but I can make some pretty yummy homemade banana bread. On Tuesday I enlisted my little helper to assist me in making some banana bread muffins! We had a great time doing it & made more memories. Mallory smashed the bananas for me (while doing a few taste tests), poured some of the ingredients in the bowl, and then helped me mix it up before pouring in the mixer. She was a great little helper as always. We both took a few licks of the batter before pouring it into the muffin pan. Afterwards, we both enjoyed some yummy, warm banana bread muffins & milk! It was lots of fun...we'll do it again soon:)

















1 comment:

Lisa Parsons said...

Here's another memory making idea...teach her how to box up and ship those yummy muffins to her Auntie Lisa... You are a great Mommy!