Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Father/Daughter Day





A couple of Sundays ago I woke up with a horrible stomach bug. I was out of commission the entire day. Luckily, the youth at our church were leading music that morning so Kevin didn't have to lead that Sunday. Therefore, he was able to stay home with us and play Mr. Mom! He was terrific while I layed in bed the entire day! Mallory & Daddy had a fun day together. These were some pictures I took of them sharing some pasta salad while I was feeling a little better and had actually made it down to the couch. Even when I'm sick, I will always make time for pictures:)














1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Father/Daughter Day pictures.
As you can tell, I have learned to make comments. Thanks, of course, to my granddaughter Careese who is staying with me. We have Sofia with us while Mommy had Beautiful Sydnei and we are enjoying having her so much, she is so happy, cute and always on the go. Sorry you were sick that day, but I know Mallory enjoyed Kevin taking care of her, you can see it in the pics. Love, Aunt Carol XXX OOO