Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 6, 2008

Mallory's New House









I recently purchased a pop-up house for Mallory which Oma treated so thanks Oma! It is the best thing ever. Mallory loves to play in it and loves to bring all of her toys in with her. It is great because it can be taken inside or outside. Right now it stays in our living room but what is nice is that it can fold up and goes into a bag of its own. Jacy got one for her birthday so I rushed out and got one for Mallory. Mallory and her friend, Mattox go in there (and Mallory loves to tip it over) and they just giggle which is the sweetest sound to my ears.

So I definitely recommend this awesome house. You can find it in the garden section at Target for $30.

1 comment:

Stormy said...

That looks like loads of fun! I'll definitely look into one of those bad boys for Sofia. Thanks for the recommendation!!!

p.s. Great Aunt Carol loved it too!