Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sis' Birthday










Yesterday, June 7th was my sister's 38th birthday. My sister is the most amazing sister, friend, wife, mother, she loves the Lord, and can sell Mary Kay like no other! She is my best friend and I can't imagine my life without her. We talk at least 2 to 3 times a day (thank goodness for Sprint to Sprint) and we always know what the other is doing and what the kiddos are up to. We wished we live closer but God has blessed us so much and we're able to see eachother more that most families. We used to live less than a mile apart in Lubbock and now we live 10 hours from eachother. But we are still as close as ever. We weren't able to be there for her birthday but she was definitely in my thoughts all day yesterday and hopefully we'll see eachother really soon!

As you can see in the title, I call her Sis and have since I was able to talk. So whenever I blog about her from now on, you'll know who I'm talking about. I never call her by her name, Tara.

Happy Birthday, Sis! I love you!


No comments: