Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Oma Comes to Visit!






My Mom aka Oma came to see us on December 8th and was here until December 14th. She is now with my sister & her family. We will all meet up in New York including my Dad aka Papa.
We had a blast while she was here. Mallory enjoyed Oma so much. We played, colored, shopped, & she even got to go to Kindermusik with us so that was fun!
It was so much fun spending time together. Oma & Mallory have so much fun together. I love watching them interact. I, of course, enjoy hanging out with my Mom! We have so much fun & enjoy our time together.
Mallory also got some fun goodies from Oma! So she has been playing with all of her new stuff. I can't even imagine what Christmas is going to be like!
Here are some pictures from our week together. I love the one of Oma & Mallory with rollers in their hair. Oma & Mallory decided that Mal needed to have her hair curled that morning! So cute!

No comments: