Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, December 15, 2008

Tagged...all about your husband!

I was tagged by my friend Lisa on her blog! So here is some info about my sweet hubby, Kevin!

1) Where did you meet? We met in college at Texas Tech. We both went to IABC. We actually met for the first time at a bible study held at his house but we were friends for a year before we started dating.
2) How long did you date before you got married? 1 year 3 months
3) How long have you been married? 6 1/2 years
4) What's your favorite feature of his? his smile & eyes
5) What's your favorite quality of his? He loves the Lord, he an awesome Daddy to Mallory, he's good to me, he's funny, smart...the list goes on.
6) Does he have a nickname for you? Snugs
7) What is his favorite color? blue
8) What is his favorite food? Mexican
9) What is his favorite sport? football (Texas Tech & Denver Broncos)
10) When and where was your first kiss? In my apartment in college. We hung out the night before we had a our "first date" and he kissed me then.
11) What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to the movies (which is very rare now with a little one)
12) Do you have any children? 1 so far
13) Does he have a hidden talent? He can play any song on the guitar after hearing it just once or twice.
14) How old is he? 30...he just turned 30 on Dec. 13th. Pictures to come!
15) Who said "I love you" first? I did but he said he was "falling in love with me" first.
16) What is his favorite type of music? Christian, Praise & Worship.
17) What do you admire most about him? He's good at everything he does. If he puts his mind to something, he can do anything!
18) Do you think he will read this? probably not unless I tell him to check our blog.
19) I tag... Meghan, Meaghan, Leslie, & Lindsey.

No comments: