Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our Date Night for Kevin's Birthday!






Kevin's 30th birthday was on December 13th. So on Friday, December 12th the 2 of us went out to dinner & a movie while my Mom babysat Mallory. Little did he know that I had a big surprise for him. I surprised him with a night at the Camino Real in downtown El Paso. It is this very nice hotel in the middle of downtown. I had asked my Mom earlier in the week if she minded spending the night with Mallory. Of course, she was thrilled. A night alone with her sweet Mallory...she couldn't wait!
So Kevin & I enjoyed a wonderful dinner, (after dinner I gave him the keys to the hotel), then went to see "Four Christmases", and we then headed to the hotel for a nice, relaxing evening.
He was so surprised & we really enjoyed our night out then we enjoyed a wonderful breakfast in the hotel restaurant. We love our sweet Mallory but it was nice to be alone & have some "us" time.
Saturday was filled with presents, family time, & relaxing! I will post those pics next!
Here are some pictures from our night out!

No comments: