Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Fall Fun!






The weather has been beautiful lately so we've been spending alot of time outside. I love the sun so it is has been nice to be able to be outside and not die of heat. El Paso summers can be pretty brutal. So now that fall is here, we can spend more time in the sun without dying. We have been going to the park more and enjoying our backyard!

On Sunday, the 3 of us enjoyed some family fun outside after dinner...which is our new routine! Mallory loves to run and play! It was a nice chilly evening after a day of rainy weather!
Notice the flip flops! Mallory loves to wear flip flops. She definitely gets that from me. I would wear them year around if I could...actually I sometimes do! She has 2 pair that she loves along with wearing mine & Kevin's. She would wear flip flops everyday with every outfit if I would let her.
In the last picture, she was doing her "guns up" for Texas Tech! We have trained her well:)

No comments: