Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend Leslie on her blog so here it goes!

7 Random Things about Me!

- I love ranch dressing! I eat it with just about anything....pizza, spaghetti, Mexican food, etc.
- I have to have Blistex on my lips and eye drops in my eyes before I can go to sleep at night.
-I am super organized. Some might say I'm little OCD. Everything in my house has a place and everything is very, very organized! My closet, Mallory's closet & toys, even my junk drawer. And my DVDs are in alphabetical order. Even when I'm not trying to be organized, everything ends up that way....I automatically make it organized.
My organization habits lead me to be very routine! I have a routine for everything!
-I love to wear flip flops. I wear them all the time. I go as long as possible in the winter months until it just gets too dang cold.
-When I'm nervous, I bite my cuticals around my thumbs. You can always tell when I'm nervous or upset b/c you can look at my thumbs to see if they are red & bloody.
-I constantly play with my diamond necklace. Kevin gave it to me a couple of years ago at Christmas. I wear it everyday, all day. One day I didn't have it on and I kept reaching for it...it was then I realized how much I actually do it. My friends have noticed too.
-I keep a book about Mallory. Every night since she was born, I have written in her book. I write the date and what she did that day...sometimes it is major & sometimes it is something simple. I hope to continue to so as long as possible. I do the same type thing for me. Every night, I write in my date book. It is like my journal.

Here are my 7 random things! I tag Meaghan, Lisa, Becky, Lindsey, & Stormy!

3 comments:

The Azams said...

That book sounds like the sweetest thing. I wish I would have done that with Brady from the beginning. Maybe I'll just start now.
I'm glad I'm not the only who has their DVDs in alphabetical order...David makes fun of me for!
Thanks for sharing!

Becky said...

Would you like to come and organize my house? I used to think I was organized, but now I know I'm far from it! I could sure use some tips! Better yet, I think I just need a maid and some better hiding places!

Lisa Parsons said...

Having lived with Mere...I can confirm...she is organized. And it probably drove her nuts to live with messy me!