Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Friday, October 17, 2008

Sharing Treats






While we were in Lubbock, we went to one of our favorite places, Jason's Deli (ok, so it is mostly my favorite place)! We don't have one in El Paso so every time we are in town, we head that way. I love their salad bar & you can't beat free ice cream for dessert! And the gingerbread muffins are do die for!
Mallory enjoyed a yummy icecream cone with Dada made especially by Dada! Mama even got a bite! And later, she enjoyed eating some french fries with Mama in a fun way at Johnny Carinos! I love the last picture of Kevin & Mallory!! So sweet!
Fun times as a family:)

2 comments:

The Azams said...

Those are all precious pictures!
When I was pregnant, every time we went to the doctor I made David take me to Jason's Deli. You should try their paninis next time...yummy!

JDM said...

Mallory is super cute!! Can you believe she's almost 2? Wow!