Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fruit Loop Necklaces






Here are some pictures of our Fruit Loop necklace making experience. She would help me loop them through then eat a few. She did enjoy being able to have a nice little snack around her neck for a brief period of time then she was ready to have it off! (I've been wanting to make a Cheerio necklace with Mal for a while, I decided on Fruit Loops after reading my friend Lindsey's blog). They were alot more fun!

So onto the next project. I did make some matching picture cards on the computer. We are working on matching 2 of the same pictures together which she is very good at. Hopefully soon we'll be able to play the game Memory.

We're having so much fun together doing these things and learning while we do it. Mallory is getting so big! I love watching her learn & grow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice blog!

Lindsey said...

Fun! We're a fan of stringing Fruit Loops, too, but it's more about the Fruit Loops less about the string! Mallory looks enthusiastic about the same!