Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Best Friends








Here are some pictures of Mallory, Charlotte, & Mattox that I took a couple of weekends ago. I've mentioned these girls before b/c they along with their families are very close friends of ours. Mallory adores both Charlotte & Mattox. I took some pics of Mallory & Charlotte one day while I was babysitting Charlotte. They have so much fun together. Then Julia, Jeremy, & Mattox came to visit us one weekend. Mallory & Mattox picked up right where they left off & of course I got some pics of them too. The 3 of them got to get together over the weekend and enjoyed being together. Mallory has known these girls since she was 2 months old. They have literally grown up together. We of course enjoyed hanging out with our sweet friends. It was a great weekend. And I only got pics of the kiddos...non of the adults!

No comments: