Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Meredith's 30th Birthday



















Yes, on January 11th, I turned 30! I can't believe I'm 30. It is so crazy how the years have flown by! It was a great day. We enjoyed church then lunch with all of our friends. I was showered with love, cards, & presents. After we got home & Mallory had her nap, I got to open all my presents from my family! I was showered again with calls from family & friends, gift cards, money, Mary Kay, & the big surprise from Kevin & Mallory was a day at the spa. I get 5 hours of pampering! What mother doesn't need that! So I'm pumped about that! We finished the day off with some wonderful cookie cake & my 2 favorite people singing to me. Mallory was able to sing the whole "Happy Birthday" song with Kevin. It was the best present ever! She usually sings it "Happy You You" but this time, she sang it correctly. So adorable. I'm blessed beyond belief!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday! Happy 30th!

The Azams said...

Looks like you had a great day! And don't worry you don't look a day over 25!
Feel free to tell me the same thing in 6 months :)
Happy Birthday!!

Lisa Parsons said...

Cookie cake and 5 hours at a spa?!! I can't think of anything better!!!

Michael & Meaghan said...

Welcome to the 30's...or as I call them the new 20's.