Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Monday, January 26, 2009

My Little Helper!

Mallory loves to hang out with me while I'm cooking in the kitchen. She always asks "ah doing, Mama?" everytime I make a move or do something different. I have to tell her every little thing I'm doing...it is quite cute! Lately, I have been putting her to work which she just loves. I get something started and then she'll finish the mixing for me. She thinks she is so big and loves to help out. Here are some pics of my little helper. She is getting so big, I just can't believe it.




3 comments:

JDM said...

What a cute helper! She certainly looks like she'd having fun. I guess they're all about the mixing at this age. Addie does the same thing. I'm always hearing, "I wanna mix with you mom!" I love having my own little sous chef :)

Michael & Meaghan said...

Such a difference between boys and girls. Jackson loves to help me cook but when I let him stir, the contents end up all over him, the counter, and the cabinets. To him it's more fun to see how fast he can stir and how much he can get out of the bowl.

The Azams said...

She's getting so big! That's awesome that she wants to help out...she wants to be just like her mommy! I'm afraid Brady will probably be like Jackson though! Either that or he'll just be wanting to wrestle with daddy! :)