Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Driving the Car!

Mallory has always enjoyed to "pretend" drive our cars but lately she has been obsessed. So whenever we get home from somewhere we allow her just a couple of minutes to "pretend" drive out car. So before we leave the house she says "drive Mama's car, ro ro", "Mama's keys, I have it" and "no crynin"...which translates to "I want to drive Mama's car when we get home, vroom vroom", "I get to have Mama's keys," and "I won't cry when it is time to get out". She is so precious. And she does so great. At first, she would cry when it was time to get out but we told her we wouldn't let her do it anymore so now she always tell me before "no crynin, Mama". She especially likes driving Dada's new Toyota Highlander but she'll take either one! And now we've added the sunglasses sometimes too!



1 comment:

Lisa Parsons said...

I love these pictures. She is getting so big...she looks like a little girl and not a baby!!