Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Fun in the Snow!




















After naptime on Christmas Eve we bundled up Mallory, Jacy, & Britton & took them out to play in the snow! The snow was left over from Sunday but it was still all there and fun to play in. This was Mallory's first time to play in the snow. She had alot of fun and so did Jacy & Britton! The adults enjoyed ourselves too! We got some great pics & video. Mallory tried to make a snow angel. It was so darn cute!

Again....more wonderful memories!

2 comments:

JDM said...

Awesome! Glad your little southerner got properly introduced to some snow :) I love that Mallory was up for making a snow angel!

The Azams said...

I'm glad Kevin decided to go inside and get his jacket after filming...it looked cold.
I'm jealous that you got to play in the snow. I'm still waiting for some snow here...
It looks like you guys had a wonderful holiday! I love the picture of this kids on the fence...soooooo cute!