Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Getting So Big!

Mallory is getting so big, I can hardly believe it. Here are some sweet pictures of her over the last couple of weeks. She's growing like a weed & she is so smart too. She can say her ABCs, she can recognize most of her letters, she can count to 10, and she knows all of her basic colors. Her vocabulary continues to explode & she is making complete sentences. We are so proud of our little girl! She continues to love to read, sing, color, do art project, watch Sesame Street, & dance. She has a kind heart, she's beautiful, she's polite, loves to help, her smile & laugh can light up a room, and is the sweetest little girl I know! To hear her sing "Jesus Loves Me", say "I uv you, Mama", say "I uv you, Dada" are just a few things she does that makes my heart melt.
I just had to take some time to brag on my little Angel Pie! I'm so blessed to be able to stay at home with her and share such precious moments with her!









No comments: