Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, January 3, 2009

New York Trip 2008






On December 20, 2008, the 3 of us headed to meet my family in Upper Nyack, New York. Nyack is where my Dad was born & raised. His whole side of the family still lives there or in that area including my grandfather. Ever since my parents moved to China in 1999, we have been spending Christmas there at my Pop's house. It is my favorite time of year and we have so much fun & so many memories.
We got to spend some quality family time together, play in the snow, shop, bake & decorate cookies & a birthday cake for Jesus then of course, Christmas! Lots of fun & presents! Santa spoiled us all! (We usually make a trip to the city but with 3 yound kiddos, it just isn't possible yet)

First, are some pictures of our plane ride to New York. Mallory did great! She is now 2 so she gets her own seat. She thought she was pretty cool. She played, slept, & watched some Elmo on her DVD player. We had a layover in Denver so there are some pics of her playing in the airport!

Give me time, I'll get all the Christmas trip pics on here soon!

No comments: